What is Web Fiction?
You can read along to these stories as I write them! Serialization is a great way to generate discussions and give a fans more chance to interact with the story, each other, and me along the way. Please, comment, chat, and speculate!
As these books are finished, they are published and available in bookstores around the world in ebook, paperback, and audiobook format, but remain available to everyone here.
RELEASE SCHEDULE: Thursdays around 5:30pm MDT
Tags: Rational, Intellectual Fantasy, Realistic Power Progression, Academy, Mage-punk, Gender-Bender, Misunderstandings.
Coming in 2023, as side project writing time allows.
Tags: Comedy of Errors, Failing to Success, Mage-punk, Misunderstandings.
Join the Inner Circle and get updates about this and other stuff via email, approximately once a month.
Help Support these Free Stories
There are a few ways you can help. If you’ve enjoyed one of my stories, please consider one of these options.
1. If you would like to support me more directly, you can do so by purchasing a copy of the books for yourself. This helps me monetarily, but also by showing the bookstores my book is desirable and encouraging them to recommend it to similar readers.
2. You can also support me directly on Patreon, which will give you access to goodies and bonuses, like:
- Exclusive advance chapters.
- Bonus short stories and deleted scenes, in ebook and audiobook format.
- Illustrated excerpts from Siobhan’s grimoire.
- Advance access to audiobooks, personalized paperback copies, cool swag, voting rights, and more!
3. As an independent author, fan engagement makes a huge difference. I need your help getting the word out. Please do not underestimate the impact just a couple minutes of your time can have.
Share the story with friends or on social media. This is more powerful than anything I can do myself, and word-of-mouth is like a snowball rolling down hill.
4. Leave a review on your preferred bookstore. Social proof is a big factor in enticing new readers, and it also helps with the bookstore algorithms.